We haven’t seen new FPV racing quadcopter for fairly a while now, so we’re excited to carry you the information about newest RED HARE drone; preserve studying for those who’re a racer or wanna turn into one!
The RED HARE is a 215mm wheelbase drone primarily based on a body made out of carbon fiber and aluminum with a thickness of 5mm for a ultimate weight (with out battery) of 293 grams.
On high of the body we discover an Omnibus F4 flight controller with a built-in switchable VTX, in the meantime the DYS SHU 2306 2500KV
brushless motors with Gemfan 5152 Three-blade propellers are taken care from a ROPTER BLHELI_32 32-bit 35A 4in1 ESC.
The drone’s digital camera system consists in a 960H CCD picture sensor together with the beforehand talked about built-in 5.8G 48CH 600MW VTX (PIT, 25MW, 100MW, 200MW, 400MW, 600MW) and a TBS VTX antenna.
RED HARE Specs
- Wheelbase: 215mm
- Measurement: 19.5 x 19.5 x four.5cm (with out paddle)
- 29.5 x 29.5 x four.5cm (mounting blades)
- Weight: 293g (with out battery)
- Body materials: carbon fiber+aluminum
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Backside plate thickness: 3mm
- Different plate thickness: 2mm
- Provide voltage: 2-5S
- Flight controller: OMVT F4, omnibus F4(built-in switchable VTX)
- ESC: ROPTER BLHELI_32 32-bit 35A 4in1 ESC
- Digicam: 960H CCD digital camera
- Motor: DYS SHU 2306 2500KV
- Propeller: Gemfan 5152 Three-blade propeller
- Receiver: wothout receiver, flysky AFHDS 2A, frsky XM+ (choice)
RED HARE Pricing
The RED HARE could be discovered on Banggood beginning at $237.99 for the variant with out receiver, whereas the opposite variations with appropriate receivers can set you again as much as $249.99.